9/22/2013

My presentation at 2013 Reform Symposium E-Conference (RSCON)

Some weeks ago, I received an invitation to present at the 2013 Reform Symposium E-Conference (RSCON4) from Shelly Sanchez Terrell.
I was so thrilled that I did not know what to answer to her "formal invitation"! I am honored, excited, anxious for I know it is the beginning of a very special time in my long career as a teacher, once again.!
Even though I have been teaching for many years, I have never expected to have such a great opportunity to talk about what I do as an English Language teacher in my classes.

I would like to thank Shelly for believing in me and my work, for encouraging me to blog and write about the different aspects of my teaching experience.
Today, I was interviewed as one of the presenters by Bruno Andrade on a Google Hangout, directly from the CIDADE MARAVILHOSA: Rio de Janeiro! Amazing experience!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z9S10o94Ak

RSCON is going to be one of the biggest educational online events where I will meet my dear virtual friends and mentors!

My profile at The Future Of Education webpage:
http://www.futureofeducation.com/profile/FabianaCasella

Meet you all online on October 11-13!


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario